Why music labels collect raw data from more than 50 web pages every single day
Through Listly’s web scraping service, music labels gather data across thousands of live charts to monitor raw data on a daily basis and to understand music trends and what is going on behind the scenes of the industry.
Many music streaming services offer daily and monthly listener stats, but web scraping may help businesses collect a complete list of the latest stats, such as how many people are listening to music and how much time they spend. Listly helps with everything from data preparation to the flow of data from the Internet, which has the largest knowledge base geared to any industry. With Listly, data collection could be amazingly easy without having to write a single line of code and be customized to provide the desired information.
By using Listly's web scraping, you can improve your sales performance by letting your sales teams:
- Collect and monitor data from live music charts in real time
- Create a list of custom stats on most-played artists, trending songs, etc.
- Get to know your customers better and develop strategic plans to attract new customers
Collecting web data is easy as one, two, three, with Listly!
1. Click Listly Whole or Listly Part to scrape data.
2. Select a tab to extract and save data.
3. Export data to various output formats: Excel, Google Sheets, API, etc.