Extract all data that match patterns
Who can use this feature?
- All users who want to simplify their data collection workflow and avoid getting blocked while web scraping
- Available on Free Plan
[New Feature] LISTLY TABS
See what's new in Listly!
💡 What is Listly Tabs?
Use this pattern-matching feature and get data that has the same data pattern at once! With this feature, you can simplify your repetitive manual scraping tasks by opening multiple tabs in your browser and clicking Part on the extension.
❗ Please note that you can open up to 10 or 30 tabs at the same time on free and paid plans, respectively (FREE: 10 / BUSINESS: 30). If you're trying to scrape a lot of tabs at once, your target website may detect your access as a web scraping abnormality, view it as a non-human activity, and prevent web scraping.
How it Works
1. Open the web pages you want to scrape on separate tabs in your browser.
For more details about how to open multiple tabs at once, please check out our tutorial!
2. Go to one of the tabs and click Listly extension icon → Tabs → Part button.
3. Select a specific part of the web page you want to scrape.
4. Once web scraping is done, you'll be able to see all data that repeats in a recognizable way being collected in a single folder.
5. Choose a tab that contains the information you want and click either Excel or Google Sheets to export data.
6. There you go! Check out the spreadsheet that has all the information scraped from multiple tabs 😊