Gather data from private pages
Who can use this feature?
- Users who want to scrape data from any website that requires login
- Available on Business Plan
When do I use Folder Download?
You may want to use Folder Download if you're scraping:
- A website that requires a login
- A website that has blocked your IP address
- A website that does not give each page a unique URL
- A website that cannot be scraped using Auto Click or Auto Scroll features
Create a folder group and download data into a spreadsheet
For those who are interested, here's how to download data using the folder group feature
① Go to a website you want to scrape and log into your account.
② Click Listly Whole or Listly Part to scrape data on each page.
③ Go to your Databoard once the web scraping is done.
④ Select the URLs you want to group.
⑤ Click Folders and create a folder by clicking Add.
⑥ Click Move and select the folder you created.
⑦ Click Latest and turn on the Folder Download toggle button on the top.
⑧ Download data in the format you would like to export to.